Missouri Workplace Accident Lawyers
Helping You Get the Fair & Full Compensation You Deserve
Have you been injured at work? Whether at a construction site, in a traffic accident, while driving as part of your work duties, or in some other work situation, you may now be facing loss of wages, medical expenses, and other damages. Getting the maximum compensation you need and deserve from those responsible for your injuries can be complicated.
You will likely be eligible for workers’ compensation, which provides some financial relief. However, workers’ compensation can be limited in scope and duration. In some cases, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against third parties who contributed to your injuries. To find out whether this is an option, you should seek the assistance of our Camden County workplace accident attorneys at Price & Randle. Our firm is dedicated to helping the injured recover their health and well-being through valid injury claims.
Were you hurt while on the job? Call Price & Randle, LLC today at (573) 240-8866 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with one of our workplace accident attorneys in Missouri!
Negligence & Wrongdoing in the Workplace
In some workplace accidents, the negligence or wrongdoing of other parties may play a role in on-the-job injuries. Also, in some instances, employer wrongdoing can lead to potential legal claims.
Negligence and wrongdoing can involve:
- A poorly maintained work site
- Poorly maintained equipment or vehicles
- Defective equipment or vehicles
- Lack of or poorly enforced safety measures
- Toxic or chemical exposure
- Employer fraud
- Negligent supervision, hiring, training, and retaining of employees
- Intentional causation of emotional distress
Proving fault in any of these types of negligence can be difficult. That is why you will need a skilled legal professional who can conduct an exhaustive investigation into the actions of all those who may have been responsible. Whether the negligence results were physical, emotional, or mental damages, you may have the legal right to make a civil claim against the parties who caused it.
What Damages Can Be Recovered in a Workplace Accident?
In a workplace accident in Missouri, injured workers may be able to recover various types of damages depending on the accident's circumstances and the state's laws. Some examples of the types of damages that may be recoverable in a workplace accident in Missouri include:
- Medical expenses: Injured workers may be able to recover the costs of medical treatment related to their workplace injury, including hospitalization, surgery, physical therapy, and medication.
- Lost wages: If the injured worker is unable to work due to their injury, they may be able to recover lost wages for the time they are unable to work. This may include past and future lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: Injured workers may be able to recover damages for the physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by the accident.
- Disability: If the worker is permanently disabled due to a workplace accident, they may be able to recover compensation for their disability, including compensation for loss of earning capacity.
- Wrongful death: If a worker dies due to a workplace accident in Missouri, their surviving family members may be able to recover damages for loss of financial support, loss of companionship, and other losses.
It is important to note that the damages that are recoverable in a workplace accident in Missouri may vary depending on the state's laws. Additionally, Missouri has limitations on the types and amount of damages that can be recovered in a workers' compensation claim. Therefore, it is recommended that anyone injured on the job consult with an experienced workers' compensation attorney in Missouri to understand their rights and options for pursuing compensation.
Contact Our Missouri Workplace Accident Attorneys Today
To learn more about your legal rights in any workplace accident, we suggest you contact Price & Randle. We can review your case for free and advise you on the best way to proceed for seeking maximum compensation for your losses and damages.
Contact Price & Randle, LLC today to schedule a FREE consultation with one of our workplace accident lawyers in Missouri!