Lake Ozarks Boat Accident Lawyer
Defending Clients Involved in Boating Accidents for Nearly a Decade
Boating is one of the most popular activities across the country. Residents and visitors flock to the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks region to enjoy the great outdoors and have fun on the water. Unfortunately, accidents happen on the water, and the results can be devastating when they do.
You want answers if you have been hurt in a boat accident in Missouri. We have created a free guide to Missouri accidents titled, The Lies Smart People Believe About Missouri Insurance Claims. This free guide gives you the advice you need to avoid making critical mistakes that could jeopardize your claim from the start.
Missouri Boating Laws
Boating accidents can be traumatic. When high speeds, careless behavior, or alcohol are involved, the outcome of a boating accident can have serious, even life-changing consequences. Under federal law,boating accident victims must file a report to the nearest boating authority within 48 hours for accidents that include those:
- Where a person dies in the first 24 hours following an accident
- Where a person requires emergency first aid beyond primary care
- Where damage to a boat or vessel is more than $2,000
- Where a person disappears from a vessel, resulting in death or severe injury
You will begin filing your claim upon reporting the accident to the authorities. This is when critical mistakes can be made that may jeopardize your settlement and leave you paying for the mistakes of others.
Contact Our Osage Beach Boat Accident Attorney Today
Boating accidents in Missouri involve a complicated claims process. There are rules and regulations that you must be aware of that will have a direct impact on your injury claim. Working with our knowledgeable Lake of the Ozarks boat accident lawyer, you can be confident that we will effectively pursue the best possible outcome.
Price & Randle also serves clients across Camden, Miller, Morgan, and Laclede counties and the surrounding areas. An attorney from our firm can help you:
- Investigate all possible causes for your Missouri boat accident
- Demonstrate that the other boater was negligent
- Show that the other boater’s negligence caused your boat to crash
- Ensure that you receive fair compensation for the pain and suffering you endure after a crash.
Meeting with a Missouri boating accident attorney in person is important before deciding who will represent you.
Contact Price & Randle, LLC today to schedule a FREE consultation with our Missouri boat accident lawyer!