The motorcycle accident is over, but the pain and problems that it has caused may be just beginning. What you do in the days, weeks, and months following your Missouri motorcycle accident could have a significant impact on your ultimate recovery.
Protect Your Recovery Starting Today
Our Lake of the Ozarks motorcycle accident lawyers want you to protect your potential recovery. Accordingly, we encourage you to:
- Get medical help. Medical help is critical to your physical recovery and may be important to your financial recovery.
- Follow your doctor’s orders. It is important to follow your doctor’s advice so that you can maximize your physical recovery.
- Wait to get your motorcycle repaired. It could provide important clues about the cause of your accident.
- Keep careful documentation of your expenses. Documentation may be necessary so that you can be compensated in a legal case.
- Contact a Missouri motorcycle accident lawyer. An attorney can make sure that your rights are protected and advocate for your full and fair recovery.
- Have your lawyer talk to the insurance company on your behalf. Insurance companies may play games and try to get you to settle your case for less than it is worth. You may benefit from having an experienced Missouri personal injury lawyer talk to the insurance adjuster on your behalf.
- Accept help from your family and friends. They want to help make things easier for you during this difficult time.
Together, these steps may help protect your potential recovery for past, current and future medical expenses, lost income, out of pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other damages.
Call a Missouri Motorcycle Accident Lawyer for More Information
For more information about your rights and potential recovery, please contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Missouri today at (573) 240-8866. We also encourage you to download a FREE copy of our guide, The Lies Smart People Believe About Missouri Insurance Claims, to learn more.